Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wall of Moss



Jacket: SassyClassy
Pullover: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Ross


Hey y'all. 

Maybe you noticed this jacket in my last post its a super cute and fluffy jacket from SassyClassy. Sassy Classy is a German online store with cool and young clothes. I recently explored them on  instagram and they are really cool! So if you like what you are seeing here, check them out :D.

Soon it is weekend again and I am done with another exam. Yeah! So there is just one left to go until the end of my semester. I can't wait to finally have a little me-time. Last year I noticed how important it is to spend some time with only you. No stress, no other opinions, you can do what you want without having to think about any exams or stress in your life. 
Lately this time was a little short. 
When I was younger I used to draw a lot. I loved drawing and especially drawing people in clothes I couldn't have or that weren't even invented at that time :D. 
While I was in highschool I would draw in class. Sometimes teachers would get mad but well there are people out there that can concentrate on things what someone says while drawing way better than by just listening. 
My friends back in the US would always tell me that I should do something about it but here in Germany it wasn't the best thing to do. It wasn't responsible and I was so busy with getting good grades passing my final exams with a grade that is so good enough so I can go to Medschool.
And here I am in medschool, learning, studying, listening, practicing... leaving me nearly no time for creative things. 
And I need to tell you guys without this blog I would have gone crazy by now.
Why am I telling you all of this? Well it is important that you keep track of things you love and don't lose them. If you like to draw try to keep on doing it. Find some time. 

















7 comments:

  1. Love your coat and the pictures

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fluffy jacket!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brown pants and boots...amazing jacket as well.
    great combo<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete