Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Beauty Blender



Okay so in the last few days I really thought about what to wish myself for christmas.
I recently noticed that my cheap make up brushes absorb all my expensive foundations and eye shadows... so I am thinking about getting better more expensive ones.

I first thought about the zoeva brushes as they are more affordable than others but I do not have any experience with zoeva so I was looking around a bit more and I found the Beauty Blender. The Beauty Blender is a sponge that does not absorb your make up and gives you a natural look.
It has no ruff edges so you can apply it blended in your face.
I will certainly give it a try! Have any of you guys used it yet? Would love to hear what you think about it.

Kisses Nicki







Sponge: www.beautyblender.net

10 comments:

  1. I actually really want to try one of those beauty blenders, my cheapy sponge just absorbs all of my makeup..

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beauty blender , for me it works way better the foundation brushes
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the beauty blender. I use it everyday! :)They have a cheaper version at Ulta that works just as well.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing :)
    xx, Lea.
    http://erdbeertiramisu.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Beauty Blender! Definitely get the real one! I tried the Real Techniques dupe and it was really not good in my opinion!

    http://petiteerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want a beauty blender! I can't believe i haven't actually bought one yet! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't used one yet, I use a flat top synthetic brush for my foundation as of now. I'd also like to get a duo fiber and a BB on top of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww vielen lieben dank! :) ♥ Den beautyblender habe ich mir auch gekauft, super teil :D kann mir mein tägliches make Up gar nicht mehr ohne vorstellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beauty blender sounds like such a great product since it does not absorb make-up! Thanks for introducing this product as it is the first time I heard of it. Hope it works for you!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I picked up a Beauty Blender a little while ago but I have not tried it out yet! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete