Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Walking in a Winter Wonderland




Hey y'all! So here it goes the last post of 2014 and I want to show you one of the greatest outfits I styled so far. A few weeks ago I discovered this amazing shop called Mondelli Lifestyle it is a German Shop based in Würzburg but they also sell their clothes online. I was looking for a "boutique" like Mondelli especially "online" for a long time! I was super happy when I found it. 
They sell luxurious items from amazing different brands. You get a full variety of styles but it is still kept classy with an extra touch of coolness. 

I could not resist when I found these amazing trousers with a cool but chic 60's pattern and these amazing shoes with that touch of cowboy boots! 
These trousers from Mondelli are some of the most comfortable ones I have ever worn and they are a great statement if you want to show your legs. Then just combine them with a black or beige top and off you go.
The booties are more then amazing for walking around in every day. They will look kind of edgy under a pair of jeans combined with black and grey or you can style them to something classy and chic for that extra unique spin.

I was feeling like a little kid unpacking these gorgeous items I wanted so badly under the christmas tree. 
I styled them with a simple Pullover from Gant and my gorgeous classic necklace from Thomas Sabo I got from my parents this year.

Happy New Year to you all!

xx Nicki













Pullover: Gant
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Bag: Mango

14 comments:

  1. Love the chic prints of the pants and the cool buckle and gold chain design of the shoes!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! How are you not freezing?!

    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I was totally freezing. But well what don't you do for showing an outfit on you blog :D.

      Delete
  3. Those trousers are incredible beautiful. I love the print!

    Nik x
    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit especially those pants

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year! love the look

    Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look.. Love the blog... Happy new year!

    Blog:http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk
    New Post:http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/albums-of-year-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, you look lovely! Happy New Year!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some crazy trousers! I love them on you though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pants and choice of backdrop to shoot the look in! xx

    Cynthia
    www.pinchofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toller Look und super schöne Fotos!!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete